Phoenix is a full spectrum SAP consulting firm that offers comprehensive SAP functional and technical support services across the entire project lifecycle. Our service areas range from SAP Implementation, Training, Support and Staffing services to providing independent Project Reviews of other implementation firms. We bring our deep industry expertise and apply our Leading Practices Methodology to help resolve our clients’ most demanding Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) issues and challenges.
Whether your business needs a full-scale SAP ERP system, a single module, or a system upgrade, Phoenix is ready to exceed all expectations with our Leading Practices methodology.
Whether implementing a full-scale SAP ERP system or a just a single module, our clients select us as their SAP implementer for our deep functional expertise, industry-specific knowledge, and our Leading Practices approach. Our proven implementation methodology has been demonstrated to reduce project risk and cost, while also providing significant improvements in business processes and efficiency. Our stellar track record of implementation successes is demonstrative of the efficacy of our approach.
We act as joint stakeholders for every client engagement. In our role as “Trusted Advisors”, we work closely with our clients to identify pain points and develop innovative ways to resolve them. Our unwavering commitment to excellence in project execution helps ensure a successful outcome for our client initiatives every time.
Some areas where we provide SAP Implementation services include:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Treasury Management (TM)
- Grants Management (GM)
- Cost Center Accounting (CA)
- Project Systems (PS)
- Public Budget Formulation (PBF)
- General Ledger (GL and New GL)
- Cash Management (CM)
- Funds Management (FM)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Internal Order Accounting
- Public Sector Collection and Disbursement (PSCD)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Materials Management
- Warehouse Management
- Procurement for Public Sector
- Inventory Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Supplier Relationship Management
SAP Mobile Solutions
- Personas / Fiori
- SAP Work Manager
- Supplier Self-Service
SAP Human Capital Management
- Personnel Administration
- Organization Management
- Time Management
- Employee Self Service
- Manager Self Service
- Performance Management
- Position Budget Control
- Concurrent Employment
- Talent Management
- Learning Management Solution
- SAP HANA
- SAP Cloud
- ABAP / UI5 / WebDynPro
- SAP Business Intelligence / Business Objects
- SAP Security / Governance, Risk, Compliance
Please feel free to Contact Us to see what we can do for your organization.
Phoenix was founded by SAP Training professionals. We understand having a comprehensive approach to Project Team training is essential.
Phoenix was originally founded by SAP training professionals. Our corporate heritage and extensive expertise is reflected in the quality of our training programs. We have a team of highly skilled, SAP-certified Instructors to deliver instruction in all SAP functional and technical areas. Our unique training approach has proven to be highly successful for both large scale and small scale training requirements.
Our portfolio of training services includes:
- Customized Onsite/Offsite Training Workshops
- Special Certification Training
- Business Process Procedure Development
- Training Documentation Development
In support of our implementation teams, we have also developed a unique, in-house training program called the Phoenix Training Academy. The Phoenix Training Academy is a comprehensive set of training strategies consisting of:
- Best Practices
- Project Team Training
- End-User Training
- Knowledge Transfer
- Organizational Change Management
Our comprehensive approach to SAP training ensures that our clients are well prepared to operate and maintain their SAP systems both now and in the future.
Contact Us if you would like to have a customized SAP training program developed for your organization.
Phoenix leads the nation in providing superior SAP support services.
Providing SAP Application Management Support services is our specialty. We are one of the leading providers of SAP production support services in the country and have dozens of satisfied, referenceable clients. Our outstanding client service, competitive rates, and skilled consultants are among the many reasons why clients select Phoenix as their support provider.
Service Delivery Models
We understand that every organization has unique support requirements. Thus, our support services are offered via three distinct service delivery models:
- Full Service Provider
- Establishment of an In-House Support Organization
- Hybrid Service Provider
Prior to being engaged, we will assess your functional, technical, and business environment to develop a customized support program tailored to your organization.
Our portfolio of SAP Support services includes:
- SAP Support Break/Fix Services
- SAP Enhancement Services
- SAP Support Pack Application and Testing
- SAP Component Configuration and Upgrades
- SAP Application Troubleshooting
- Basis Support Services
- Support Pack Research, Recommendation and Implementation
- OSS Notes Research and Application
- Report Development
- Enhancements, Forms, Interfaces, EDI/IDocs Development
- Workflow Development and Enhancements
- SAP Upgrades
- SAP module implementations
- BI/BW/BO Data modeling/Reports/Queries/Extractors, Budget Development
- Business Process Improvement Reviews
- Master Data Services Integration
- Regression Testing and Knowledge Transfer
- Solution Manager Configuration and Monitoring
The services above represent only fraction of what we offer. Feel free to Contact Us to discuss what type of SAP support services would best fit your organization.
Providing the highest caliber talent is our hallmark.
Ensuring that all our client needs are met is the hallmark of our engagement approach. We are well known in the industry for our expertise in SAP Staffing, but we also provide high quality IT and administrative staffing services as well.
We have an experienced recruiting team, a robust recruiting network, and a deep pool of experienced resources available to cover your staffing requirements. Areas we can staff include but are not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Best Practices Specialists
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Functional Leads
- Business Analysts
- Security Experts
- Basis and System Administrators
- System Developers
- Portal Developers
- Reporting Analysts
- Technical Writers
- Assistant Project Manager
Feel free to Contact Us to see how we can fulfill your SAP, IT, and administrative staffing requirements.
Reviews & Audits
Has your implementation project derailed? Take the next step to getting back on track. Our seasoned SAP project auditors and reviewers are recognized experts by the U.S. Court System.
Reviews & Audits...
Phoenix has a true passion for Best and Leading Business Practices. We know how to properly implement an SAP system and enjoy seeing the many benefits that it can provide. However, not all implementers follow a Best Practices approach to their client projects. If an SAP implementation did not go as planned, you can enlist our audit and system review services to find out what wrong during the implementation, identify performance gaps, and receive recommendations as to how to bridge these gaps. We have performed dozens of SAP system reviews, and are widely considered as the leading SAP system auditors in the industry. In fact, our seasoned auditors are frequently utilized as expert witnesses by the US Court System.
Our system audits include a comprehensive analysis of:
- The original implementer’s overall performance
- If adequate project management and control mechanisms were in place
- Whether Best Practices were followed
- If staffing of the project was appropriate
- A review of policies, practices and procedures.
We take these factors to generate tangible metrics where we:
- Compare and contrast the SAP system implementation to other SAP ERP system implementations of similar size, scope and complexity.
- Assess the current status and health of the functional and technical components and determine if the system is being utilized to its fullest potential.
- Identify options for enhancements or improvements - including the benefits and disadvantages for each option.
- Identify any issues, gaps and shortcomings, and identify options to remedy any issues found, including benefits and disadvantages for each option.
Once we have completed our analysis, we compile a comprehensive report summarizing our findings. We can also assist our clients in determining next steps.
If you believe that your SAP system should be reviewed, Contact Us for your system assessment.